TOUCHDOWNS AND TUNES TAILGATE PARTY 2019
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Touchdowns and Tunes, LLC is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and memorable experience for all event attendees. In order to provide a family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the festival, we have instituted official Policies and Procedures that all attendees must adhere to. Failure to adhere to the Policies and Procedures will result in immediate removal from festival grounds without refund and in certain situations, arrest.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL.
– Irresponsible use of alcohol.
– Public nudity or obscene clothing.
– Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper credentials.
– Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery or symbolism.
– If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the venue site and festival wristband revoked without a refund. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
– Urinating in public (anywhere other than a designated restroom).
– Individuals or groups engaging in or enabling under age consumption of alcohol.
– Fighting or engaging in any action that may threaten, endanger or harm anyone.
– Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
– Harassing talent, production or any event staff (in any way); at any location or time throughout the duration of the festival. This includes heckling, throwing objects, or creating an uncomfortable or unsafe environment.
– Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs and/or paraphernalia.
– Damage, destruction, vandalism, or theft of any property.
– Any individual, business and/or organization attempting to promote/sell/solicit products, services and/or events without prior authorization from Touchdowns and Tunes, LLC.
– An individual participating in this behavior will be IMMEDIATELY removed from the venue site and festival wristband revoked without a refund. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.